November 19, 2020
What can you get when you apply 800+ distinct audience segments to data gathered from 400+ million devices? A nuanced, precise, real-world view of the consumers you want to reach.
In a new partnership with the Kochava Collective – the world’s largest independent mobile data marketplace – Foursquare is bringing its unmatched trove of 800+ audiences (built from real-world location data) to Kochava Collective customers. Foursquare’s direct integration with Kochava Collective makes it easier and more efficient for Collective customers to identify valuable insights about their customer’s real-world behaviors and lifestyles and personalize their marketing efforts to reach users with the right message and through the right channel.
“The Kochava Collective and Foursquare partnership offers customers unmatched access to one of the most extensive and rich lists of audiences in the industry,” said Rob Jonas, CRO at Foursquare. “Spanning across every vertical and behavioral lifestyle, our audiences are ready-to-use, perfect for segmentation, and adaptable to changing consumer behaviors.”
Fueled by real-world location and visitation data
Foursquare’s audiences will be matched with the Kochava Collective’s 400+ million devices (derived from precise, real-world visitation data) to glean insights about consumers’ behaviors – from shopping habits, to travel tendencies, and beyond.
Armed with this information, marketers and publishers can…
- Identify and segment audiences based on interests and behavioral patterns extrapolated from geo visitation.
- Layer location visitation data on top of your internal first-party data to better understand brick-and-mortar brand affinity among your users.
- Design more successful customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Tailor an omni-channel to connect your core users with relevant messaging on their preferred channel to increase overall user lifetime value.
- Embrace a privacy-first future.
“Privacy-first data sets will continue to become more important as the digital advertising space evolves,” said Brian Cox, General Manager of the Kochava Collective. “Our partnership with Foursquare adds a new layer to helping marketers understand their core audience and deliver relevant messaging wherever they are.”
To learn more about Foursquare’s Audience, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.